The procedure is going to be like this:
1) You use the price calculator at www.above-zero.com/mixing-mastering/ to get an overview and if you’re satisfied with what you typed in you submit it (The order is not completed at this point, everything is tentative).
2) We send you an official offer based on what you sent us via calculator. If you are satisfied with our offer, you can officially confirm the project and
3) … send us your song files (for correct file submission see above at FAQ chapter "Mixing" and/or "Mastering". We will let you know how long mixing and/or mastering your song will take. Please also include song references: How do you want your mix and/or master to sound?
4) If we received the files you send us a deposit (50% of the payment).
5) We will work on your song.
6) On or before the handover date, you get your song back.
7) Give us your feedback! Let us know, if anything should be changed in your opinion. (Please provide concrete & constructive feedback.)
8) If you are satisfied you send us the pending amount (50%).
9) We will send you the final track in HQ & without tags.
Leasing Rights is the basic version of our two song licensing forms. You will receive an untagged (free of soundmarks) 320 kbps mp3 file of the instrumental. Our leasing rights allow you to use the instrumental for one commercial project which can be distributed for up to 1,000 copies. Selling more than 1,000 copies means you must acquire a new lease or premium rights. This license form is often used for demos or promotional purposes.
Premium Rights is the the advanced licensing version. You will receive an untagged WAV file and the instrumental seperated into every single track (i.e. kick, snare, piano, bass ...). Premium rights allow you to use the instrumental unlimited. This means, you can sell as many copies you want and use it for as many copies you want. You can also work on the beat in any form: change it, mix it, re-arrange it. Notice: We keep the selling rights of your purchased song. That means, they will remain in the store and can be purchased by anyone. If you want to buy exclusive rights (you will be the only one using the instrumental), see below